Doing Public Works here in Mississippi

The following link will connect you to the State of Mississippi Department of Finace and Administration Bureau of Buildings. Under state law any contracts over $50,000.00 on public work requires a COR (Certificate of Responsibilty) to bid or contract.  There is also a bonding requirement. Again to learn more about Public Works in Mississippi please click on the following link.